All orders will be processed within 2-3 business days. Non-furniture items will ship within 2-7 business days from the in stock and processing date. Furniture items are anticipated to ship within 2-4 weeks from the in stock and processing date.
*In-stock items lead times are also subject to delays due to the high volume of orders during the holiday season.
Cancelation requests will NOT be approved once an item has been queued to ship.
Furniture and large items will be delivered by a third party service provider. Transit times are estimated to be 8-12 business days. Once your shipment has reached the final terminal and is ready for delivery, a third party representative will contact you directly to schedule a date/time.
All shipments will be delivered packaged at your doorstep. Furniture and large item shipments will require a signature upon delivery. Please inspect the shipment before signing off on the delivery – any damages to the product or packaging must be photographed and documented with your signature to ensure proper retribution.
Please note, our drivers are NOT authorized to bring furniture inside your home. If you live in an area with limited access (complex with stairs, etc.) notify firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of checkout.
The Kind & Woodi team strives to provide the most accurate stock and shipping time frames during your shopping experience. These dates are subject to change due to delays in production or transit in which you will be notified.
All items ship within the continental United States. We are not able to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or Canada at this time and apologize for the inconvenience.
Please fully inspect your furniture at the time of delivery. Damages and defects are rare however if this is the case a claim must be filed within 48 hours of delivery. All claims will be reviewed in 2-5 business days.
Non damaged or defective items that are refused are ONLY eligible for store credit and will be subject to a 30% restocking fee to cover freight and storage charges. If the carrier is unable to deliver a shipment because the consignee is not present within the scheduled time frame they will also be subject to fines.
If one wishes to request a holding date for delivery, all inquiries must be sent to email@example.com within 48 hours from your order confirmation or status update.
Returns & Refunds
We understand that sometimes a product may not be what you expected it to be. In that event, we invite you to review the following terms related to returning a product at Kind & Woodi.
Return requests can only be made within 7 days of the date you’ve received the item. To initiate this request, please contact us so that we can facilitate the return. Please note that the policy is subject to the conditions below:
- There is a 20% restocking fee charged per returned item; this fee is deducted from your refund.
- Only items in as-new condition can be returned. Products with scratches, stains, damages, drilling, or any other modification will not be accepted. We reserve the right not to refund a product that, in our reasonable opinion, has become of unacceptable quality due to fair wear and tear, misuse; or as a result of failure to take reasonable care of the product.
- Please return the items in the original packaging, which is designed carefully to avoid shipping damages. If you have already discarded the original packaging, you can use the best packaging material that you can find to package the item sufficiently to avoid damage in transit back to us. An additional $50 repackaging fee per item will be charged for returned items without its original packaging. We encourage customers to photograph the items scheduled for return and the condition of the packaging before handing them over to our delivery partners.
- We are unable to accommodate returns / refunds for the following items:
- Any item marked as ‘Clearance’ or specified as on ‘Final Sale’
- Any form of Display items
Please note that there is a 20% restocking fee for all returned items; this fee is deducted from your refund.
Shipping fees as well as additional service fees paid for Premium Delivery & Assembly service will not be refunded. You may also be charged a $50 repackaging fee per item if item is not returned in its original packaging.
Refund will commence within 7 business days after all returned items have been sent back to our warehouse. Where possible, funds will be processed back in the same way they were paid to Kind & Woodi, i.e. back to your Credit Card, Affirm or Bank Account. For credit cards, depending on your card issuer’s policy, it may take up to 3 to 5 business days for the refund to appear on your account. However, refunds for some banks may only be reflected in your next monthly statement.